How to fix Face ID not working on your Apple device? Before you start to panic, there are plenty of things you can try to fix Face ID not working. For example, if the issue isn’t related to your facial hair or glasses, it’s possible that simply restarting your Apple device will do the trick. If Face ID still isn’t working, try these 7 tips one-by-one until it works!
1) Check if Face ID is turned on in Settings
To fix Face ID not working, you will want to make sure it’s enabled in Settings for any features you want it to unlock. You can also go into Settings > Face ID & Passcode and tap Turn On Face ID. If this does not work, then tap Turn Off Face ID and then Try Again. Additionally, if the iPhone is locked with a passcode, the feature may not be available. If your iPhone has a second appearance (iPad), try using that as well.
2) Add an alternate appearance
If you’re having trouble with Face ID, try creating a second appearance in Face ID. This will make it so it has an easier time recognizing you. Another option is to change your device passcode by going into Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and tapping Change Passcode.
3) Adjust the position of your face
1. Make sure you have enabled Face ID for all the features you want it to unlock. 2. If you’re wearing a hat, glasses, or other accessories that cover your face, remove them before trying again. 3. Clean the front of your iPhone with a damp soft cloth and dry thoroughly (just make sure it’s not dripping wet). 4.
4) Move closer to the TrueDepth camera
5) Take off your sunglasses
If you’re having trouble getting Face ID to work, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure it’s enabled in Settings for any features you want it to unlock. You can also create a second appearance in Face ID so that the device has an easier time recognizing you.
6) Restart your device
If you’re still having issues with Face ID, try restarting your device. If that doesn’t work, head to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and turn off the Require Passcode setting.
7) Update to the latest iOS version
In order to have the best experience with your iPhone, make sure that you are running the latest version of iOS. This will ensure that your device is up-to-date and using the most advanced security features.