How to Flash and Download All Sam Firmware Using Samsung Tool Pro
Download and use the most popular flashing tool in the world to flash all Samsung phones, no matter where you are. This article will show you how to download and setup Samsung Tool Pro in order to flash your Sam phone with any firmware you want, even if it was never released in your country, or it’s not available on our Sam database yet! This will also show you how to download firmware files straight from the official servers so that you can have them on your computer and flash them whenever you want!
Samsung Tool PRO is the latest firmware for all SAM devices. It contains Latest and Update Firmware Free Download, Patch Network IMEI Repair, Unlock Sammobile features. If you want this feature, then you must download it from the internet. But I warn you that this is not free software. There are many websites offering SAMPRO with different costs. You should be careful when selecting a website which can offer the software in your needed manner so that it may work more quickly than others in your desired condition.
How to download firmware using Samsung tool pro
This page will walk you through how to download firmware using samsung tool pro. First, make sure your phone is backed up by going into settings > backup and reset > factory data reset. Now scroll down until you see download software, hit ok. On the left side, there are three types of firmware you can download: latest, update and patch network imei repair. Select one and on the right side, click continue. You will then see the free downloads tab which is where the latest updates are.
Flash all firmwares using Samsung tool pro software.
1. Choose correct Model Firmware file(s).
2. If you have PIT file chosen, then you must check “Repartition” option.
3. Check flashing options if needed (Repartition, EFS clear, Boot update).
4. Power on the phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
5. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
6. Press “Flash” button.
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on “Build number” in “Settings”-“About phone” to enable “Developer options”,
go to “Settings”-“Developer options” and enable “USB debugging”.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press “Read EFS” button to read backup or “Write EFS” to restore or
press “Read CERT” button to read certificates or “Write CERT” to restore.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable.
3. Check Samsung modem in device manager, install drivers if needed.
4. Press “Unlock” button for direct unlock or “Read codes” to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. ADB must be activated in any way (you can flash sBoot from combination firmware,
make sure, that you are not upgrade sBoot).
2. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Select device in ADB settings.
4. Press “Reset FRP/React/EE” to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform “wipe data/factory reset” once more, to complete this locks removal.)
z3x samsung toolDownload Z3X Tool Pro